Like a dance in my dreams



Good morning and happy new year to all of our followers! I hope you had fun in last days and I wish you have a great year!
Today I want to talk about art and fashion, as you always know SL is the world where art and fashion meet each other and become one only thing.
There are a lot sl-designers who create authentic works of art, result of their eccentric and imaginative mind or their innate talent. Since I registered on Second Life I have always tried fancy clothes and accessories but not strange, rather eccentric and original, now you think "you want something like Lady Gaga or similar", no, it's not correct (but I love Lady Gaga <3) I always was looking for unique and wonderful creations. We must be realistic, make clothes or accessories or anything complex or strange about Second Life is not so simple, you must have a great knowledge of the resources available and a large dose of patience as well as fantasy.
For example Boudoir creates always gorgeous outfit, no one can reproduce its style and if it tries does not get the same result. Each of its dress is a work of art that seems to be realized fully in the SL's 3D world. Browsing around I found out that the owner of Boudoir doeth its work on paper and, in my opinion, with great success.
Mainly you can find complex burlesque corsets or eccentric formal dresses or elegant lounges adorned with beautiful roses and how to forget unlikely hair cuts as fantastic and similar to those of intriguing tales?
Owning something Boudoir is a must, not because of the factor "high price - high quality" but for the genius that is in each one of them.
There is also a small area devoted to sales and group gifts, the group membership is free and I recommend you visit the land and any setting!


Details:
Hair: Alice Project - Advent Calendar 2013.12.9 (available in store for 50L$)
Skin: Glam Affair - Mokatana - Petal (Group Gift - 30L$ to join)
Eyes: BySnow - Doll eyes (1L$)
Shape: *Mafalda's* - Inazumi's Shape (10L$ - on Marketplace)
Outfit: Boudoir - Snowflake Fairy Ballet Dress (Group Gift - free to join)
Shoes: Isis - SPH #51 (hunt gift - free on store)





Mafalda

Commenti

  1. Boudoir is group of designers from my country, Croatia, and I'm so proud of them, too, and agree with every word you wrote.
    Beautiful photos. :)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari