Genevieve's lullaby




















I'm in love with this hair <3 They are perfect for my medieval outfits *-*
(Oh well, saturday will be my theatrical performance! I'm the director and I'm so excited! If you want to wish me good luck in Italy we have to say "shit shit shit!"
xoxo


Details:
Shape: *Mafalda's* - Inazumi's shape (10L$ @ Marketplace)
Skin: Glam Affair - Mokatana petal (GG - 30L$ to join)
Eyes: IKON - GG (free to join)
Hair: Calico Hair: Genevieve2 Light Reds (200L$)
Flower Crown: BOOM - Nature Crown Teal (50L$)
Dress: Suki's Silken Fashions Dark Forest Holiday Gown (Medieval Fantasy XI hunt gift)

Location: Imaginaria


Mafalda

Commenti

  1. Break a leg... err... May you be in the wolf's mouth... err... Shit shit shit?

    XD

    Good luck!

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari