*-* I love it!


I finally found the kimono of my life. I love the color red and I was looking for at least a year, something like that. I was with Zily in front of NONKO's lucky letters and I was bored when  I decided to visit all the stalls. Well, I saw this kimono and it was love at first sight. I tried the demo and I didn't hesitate to buy it. It is too beautiful! (The kimono is on sale!)
I bought also the hair accessory for 150L$ and geta are free at Sakka's Studio, obviously I won the skin at Mother Goose (hoarang)!

Free (0-10L$):
Tabi: Sassa's Studio - Free geta
Eyes: Banpaia - Unnatural eyes [violet] (free on Marketplace)
Skin: Mother Goose - Hoarang (LB)
Shape: *Mafalda's* - Inazumi's Shape (10L$ on Marketplace)

Kimono & Head accessory:
Silvery - Rinzu (30% on sale!)
Silvery - Head dress Japon (red) 150L$



Enjoy it! *-*

Commenti

Post più popolari